Information for Presenters / Chairs
Information for Presenters
The exact time of all presentations can be found in the detailed program.
Plenary Presentations: 40 minutes, plus 5 minutes for questions.
Keynote Presentations: 25 minutes, plus 5 minutes for questions, start first in each session.
Oral Presentations: 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes for questions.
• We do not receive presentations in advance. Please bring your presentation in a USB stick.
• A laptop (NO MacBook) will be available in each room as well as a beamer. No personal laptops will be connected.
• Use PowerPoint software (*.ppt or *.pptx) in size 4:3
• We kindly ask you to go to the room during the break before your session at least 10 minutes in
advance, to upload and test your presentation.
• Only slides in English Language – Presentations using the file formats (*.ppt and *.pptx) will be
Presentations will be realized with the use of the Zoom platform, each presenter will be notified by email with specific details. Kindly you are requested to read the pdf file with instructions’ to be prepare. (35ECIS Guidelines Web presentation Zoom)